We have been married thirty-seven years! We are parents of of two grown daughters and Gigi and Bpa to four precious grands. We are Christians and love faith based art, literature and bible study. Our appreciation of history, literature, European antiques and home decor came from Larisa's Mother.
Larisa has an affinity for clean, well organized spaces with neutral backdrops, elegant velvet upholstery and crystal chandeliers. She collects white Bavarian bone china, European transferware, fine cutlery, crystal and vintage glassware. She loves to decorate and entertain in formal dining spaces. She is happiest when surrounded by vintage baroque items, antique furniture, flower gardening, cooking, spending time with her grandchildren, listening to old hymns, old jazz or classical music.Billy is an avid motorcycle enthusiast. He spent his youth racing motorcycles competitively from the age of five, when he received his first minibike. At eighteen he joined the US Navy and retired from racing when he began his service. He has worked in the trades he learned while in the service for forty years.
We enjoy drinking tea (we have quite a collection), holiday time with our families, gardening, shopping at estate sales, thriftstores and flea markets; searching for the next great finds for our shops.
Welcome in,
We are glad you stopped by!
Larisa & Billy


Larissa....I had no earthly idea you had a website!! I LOVE it my sweet friend<3 You are SO talented and I enjoy all of your projects. You are such a godly dear soul and I am so happy to find your site.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Kristina. I am loving your blog too!
Delete