Easter Home Tour

Easter is one of my favorite holidays. A time of reflection, renewal and heartfelt gratitude for what Christ did for us on the cross. I see God's handy work all around me in nature as the earth awakens from a long winter nap. It fills me with new hope and awe as I see the birds return and the sun shining. Here is our home all ready for Spring & the Easter season.

It actually is lightly hailing in this pic!
I love porches. My husband surprised me 3 years ago and had this porch poured for me.
I love rabbits and tulips.
Great Grandma's Karpen chair. I sit in it and remember what a lovely women she was.
My plate wall in dinisg room. I have a bit of a white ironstone and Bavarian bone china obsession!
Egg garland idea gleaned from Hometalk.

Silvers, Pewter, Greys and Whites adorn our Easter table this year.
I always use namecards for a touch of elegance.
Adding touches of vintage glass on my table. Found this lovely egg plate at a local thrift store.
This vintage candy dish will double as a butter dish this year.
Found this candleholder at a thriftstore. Refinished to pewter & added a bowl, so pretty.
These darling porcelain rabbits had to come home with me on a visit to my fav antique shop.
When we purchased our home 4 years ago we found this 1920's table & chairs that I refinished/reupholstered.
Added this door topper from Architectual Depot after refinishing it to blackened pewter.
More ironstone. I found this darling egg holder & ordered it from England.
Found this lovely Corinthian pedestal and refinished it to pewter. Using it as a dessert pedestal.
Refinished this thrift store rabbit candy/cookie jar to pewter.
May your Easter season be filled with Peace & Joy.
In love with the fleur de lis details on this hutch. snuck in a quick redo of this thrift store find!
My Williams Sonoma Rabbit tureens along with my fav white Ironstone dishes. Swoon...

The Rabbit Hutch! For obvious reasons ;)
Am slightly obsessed with it!
Riley says it's barktabulous!
Found this fabulous vintage 1920's hutch and snuck in a total redo. Now it's called "The Rabbit Hutch." I refinished it in charcoal grey chalk paint. Added a pretty glass handle, voila!

Found these darling lambs at a thriftstore.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for keeping your comments G rated and specific to this blog or post on this blog.

Blessings!

Print Friendly and PDF